Visual Annotate > Finding and fixing bugs made easy!
Annotating Tool for Developers Using Rational ClearCase
As a developer, team leader or QA engineer, have you ever asked youself:
- "Who inserted that line of source code?"
- "Where did this line of code come from? What was the source branch or stream?"
- "When was this line of code inserted? How can I find the lines which have been inserted recently?"
What do you do when you encounter a bug? Can you find the problem quickly?
Now you can find these answers and it's easier than ever!
Save your Time on Debugging
GoMidjets Annotate provides a source code viewer that colors each code line separately, depending on the criteria that you choose:
by usernames, by dates or by versions. It also provides you with a special mode in which you can see removed lines. This feature helps you compare
the same code line on different versions - even more than two versions simultaneously!
Colored annotate by versions including removed lines(click to enlarge)
Colored annotate by version (click to enlarge)
Colored annotate by dates (click to enlarge)
Colored annotate by usernames (click to enlarge)
Context-menu of GoMidjets Visual Annotate (click to enlarge)
- Easily locate the source of defects
- Improve collaboration among developers and R&D stakeholders
- Compare more than two versions at once
- Drill down into the history of any code line in a file
- Get all information about changes in the source-code context
- Produce higher quality products in less time
- Seamlessly integrated with ClearCase environments
- A better alternative to cleartool annotate
- Safely change your legacy code
- Audit trail for ClearCase
- Applies ClearCase and SCM best practices
- ClearCase native client for Windows and an accessbile dynamic or snapshot ClearCase view
- ClearCase: All versions, Base and UCM, starting from 2003.06
- Windows: 2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, 7
- A solution for Linux, UNIX, CCRC, CTE, Eclipse, Visual Studio and cloud-based users. Let us know if you want to join our Beta program: Email us
Visual Annotate is featured in the IBM Global Solutions Directory: ID 46469
View as PDF